지역 컨설턴트 (한국)로서 PADI 아시아 퍼시픽 팀에 조인할 기회가 있습니다.
한국의 지역 컨설턴트는 한국 지역의 PADI 멤버들에게 지원을 제공하고, 트레이닝, 멤버쉽, 판매 부서와 마케팅 부서에 대한 질문을 다루고 지역 매니저인 김부경님을 지원하게 될 것입니다.
신청자는 최소 PADI IDC 스탭 강사 등급으로 PADI 코스 디렉터 등급이면 우선적입니다.
신청하기 위해서는 당신의 이력서를 PADI 아시아 퍼시픽의 인사과 매니저인 Alison Vasek님에게 email@example.com 로 보내주세요.
신청서의 마감일은 수요일인 2014년 1월 22일입니다.
Regional Consultant (Korea)
PADI is the world’s leading recreational scuba diver training, membership and certification organisation. We are seeking a Regional Consultant (Korea) to join our PADI Asia Pacific team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing localised support to PADI Members in Korea. You must possess a thorough understanding of PADI’s products and services whilst meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Regional Manager in meeting or exceeding sales goals, customer consultations, order processing and order related customer service problems
- Work in conjunction with other PADI staff to address the concerns and needs of PADI members
- Act as a liaison to answer Member enquiries
- Provide localised marketing support to PADI Members with the goal of increasing their business within Korea
- Assist with strengthening the PADI brand in Korea through the use of Web and Social Media
- Actively participate in follow up programs associated with the PADI Business Academy programs
- Monitor and assist with the maintenance of the Korean version of PADI.com
- General administration duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of relevant dive store retail experience
- Strong knowledge of the diving industry
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES & REGISTRATIONS:
- Minimum PADI IDC Staff Instructor qualification. PADI Course Director is preferred
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI Asia Pacific
- Strong working knowledge of implementing PADI Educational programs into retail dive stores
- Ability to effectively communicate at a business level in English and Korean Language (verbal and written) is essential
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Good public speaking abilities
- Self Starter
- Ability to function effectively in non-structured situation
- Political astuteness
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office and experience using social media and websites at a business level
The Regional Consultant (Korea) is required to live and operate within Korea therefore Korean citizenship is essential.
Applications closing date: Wednesday 22nd January 2014.
Please send your CV to:
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific